Mungkin bagi ibu-ibu,opah-opah tahu yang kulit tembikai pun sedap dimasak ,berdasarkan pengalaman , pertama kali saya makan kulit tembikai ialah dibuat halwa dimana kulit tembikai dibuang kulit kerasnya diukir bentuk yang diinginkan dan direndam dengan air gula,biasanya halwa ini di buat hantaran perkahwinan.
contoh halwa buah di buat hantaran.
ok ,abaikan gambar diatas hanya sekadar secebis kisah saya buat pembaca 🙂 berbalik pada resepi Gulai lemak kulit tembikai.
- sebiji kulit tembikai (dibuang kulit keras yang berwarna hijau.)
- ikan bilis dalam 10-15 ekor (anggaran sejemput)
- bawang merah 3 biji
- bawang putih 2 biji
- cili merah 2 biji
- udang hidup (ikut suka)*tak letak udang pun tak pe.
- 2helai daun kunyit.
- sebiji santan.
- air secukupnya
- garam dan gula secukup rasa.
- kulit tembikai dihiris halus *istilah kulinari potongan jullience .
- bawang putih ,bawang merah dan ikan bilis ditumbuk.
- masukkan kulit tembikai ,bahan tumbuk beserta santan ke dalam periuk dengan api yang sederhana dan kacau supaya tidak pecah santan.
- setelah kulit tembikai lembut masukkan udang ,daun kunyit yang dicarik-carik bagi membangkitkan aroma beserta bahan perasa garam dan gula.
- bolehlah di hidang bersama nasi .
nak tahu kulit tembikai itu lembut warna putih kulit tembikai bertukar warna seperti dalam gambar.
ni la hasilnya selamat mencuba semua ^-^
*ia juga sedap dimasak bersama gulai tempoyak ikan bagi mengantikan timun rasanya sama enak.
I got this recipe from a book recipe Chef Hanileza famous writer at present, firstly, i just to try this recipe for our family iftar but definitely going to feel once the second time. This recipe is quick easy and very simple. for those who like to picnic or gathering with friends or family you can make grill chicken with basic ingredients .
Prep Time : 30 minutes
Cook Time : 30 minutes
Total Time : 1 hours
No. of Serving : 4 person
- 1 whole chicken (cut to 4 part )
- 3 cup coconut milk ( a coconut )
- 1/2 cup tamarind
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- seasoning to taste .
ingredients B (blend)
- 15 dried chilies
- 5 nos shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 inch garlic
- 5 stalks lemon grass
- Clean the chicken and marinated with salt.
- Put the chicken in pot with blend ingredient coconut milk ,chillies ,tamarind and sugar until the chicken half cook .make sure the spice had combine with chicken.
- put chicken at grill place .grill until it cooked.
* if using the oven bake with 200 oc with 30 minutes because the chicken is already half cooked.
- to remove the smell of chicken , marinated the chicken with wheat flour ,lime squeeze around 1 minute and clean it.
I got this recipe from a neighbor a few years ago. Almost my relative praise indeed that this delicious recipe and to be our obligation to serve to the guests every year for Eid meal,This recipe is suitable for eating together with rice cake ‘ketupat’.
Prep Time : 1.30 minutes
Cook Time : 45 hours
Total Time : 2,15 minutes
No. of Serving : 8-10 person
- 600 grams of meat.
- 20 dried chillies.
- 600 gram shallots.
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 large onions.
- 600 gm dry roasted peanuts.
- 2 stalks lemon grass (crushed only).
- 1 inch ginger.
- 1 inch galanga.
- 1 cinnamon stick.
- 300 gm of brown sugar.
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon fine salt.
- little tamarind juice.
- sliced meat , boil dry chillies and blend.
- Crush the peanuts course with mortar and pestle or mini food processor and set aside.
- brown sugar mixed with a cup of water until dissolved and filtered water.
- Blend shallot, onion, ginger and galangal .
- heat oil , then put the cinnamon steak until it smell.
- Add the ingredients blend of onions, ginger, galangal and chilli together, saute the ingredients until it is ripe or slightly colored oil isolated and dark.
- Add meat ,lemon grass crushed ,brown sugar, salt, sugar and tamarind juice. simmer in low heat until the meat is tenderize , lastly add the peanut , let a moment and can be serve .
for save time of cooking you can cook half boil of meat and stock water of meat can combine with
all ingredients when you put the meat in pot.di
Put spoon together with meat because the heat from the spoon
can give the meat is quick tenderize.
This recipe is taken from my mother, This recipe also my favorite food .I had use this recipe as appetizer dish in traditional Malay cooking contest in the competition battle of the chefs at Penang in June 2013 and get diploma medal for malay traditional category.
Prep Time : 40 minutes
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Total Time : 55 minutes
No of serving : 4 – 5
- ½ nos banana heart
- 150 gram shrimp (chopped)
- 150 gram onion(dice)
- 10 nos small chillies (slice)
- 2 nos red chillies (slice)
- 2 nos eggs
- 1 tbspn spice soup
- 1 tspn coriander powder
- 2tbspn wheat flour
1.Fined slice of banana heart.
2.Then soak with salt water in ½ hour .
3.Combine all the ingredient except the eggs
4.Shape the ingredient into round parties shape (10 pieces).
5.Break the eggs and whisk in other bowl.
6.Deep the banana heart cake into the egg to cover all cake and ready to fried with deep fry method .
Tips: make sure the fire is not too big and too small because if to big inside the bergedil(banana heart is not complete cook)if fire is too small, bergedil can absorb the oil and when your eating is too oily.
This is the first time I tried this recipe I usually just buy them, do not make it difficult for you should try it. this mashmallow is tasty eat and ,the texture is fluffy and soft you can eat with chocolate, ice cream or eat alone.
Prep Time : 30 minutes
Cook Time : No time
- 17g powdered gelatin
- 1/2 cup (125ml) + 1/3 cup (80ml) cold water
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 1/3 cup (100g) light corn syrup
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla paste.
One part corn starch (or potato starch), one part powdered sugar (about 1 cup, 140g, each)
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the 1/2 cup (125ml) of cold water to dissolve and soften.
- In a small saucepan fitted with a candy thermometer, mix the sugar and corn syrup with 1/3 cup (80ml) of water. Place over medium-to-high heat.(Note that you will use this saucepan twice, to make the syrup and melt the gelatin, eliminating the need to wash it between uses).
- When the syrup reaches about 210ºF (99ºC), increase the speed of the mixer to high and beat the whites until they are thick and fluffy.
- When the syrup reaches 245ºF (118ºC), slowly pour the hot syrup into the whites, pouring so that the syrup does not fall on the whisk since some of the syrup will splatter and stick to the sides of the bowl.
- Scrape the gelatin and water into the pan that you used for the syrup, or put the gelatin sheets and 2 tablespoons of the water into the pan and swirl it to dissolve. (There should still be residual heat left in the pan from making the syrup in it to dissolve it).
- Pour the liquified gelatin slowly into the whites as they are whipping. Add the vanilla extract or paste and continue to whip for 5 minutes, until the mixture is feels completely cool when you touch the outside of the bowl.
- Dust a baking sheet evenly and completely with a generous layer of the marshmallow mixture. (I use a sifter to do this.) Make sure there are absolutely no bare spots.
- Use a spatula to spread the marshmallows in a layer on the pan. Allow to dry for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, uncovered.
- Put about 1 cup (140g) of the marshmallow mixture into a large bowl.
- Dust the top of the marshmallows with some of the marshmallow mixture. Use a pizza cutter or scissors (dusted as well with the marshmallow mixture) to cut the marshmallows into any size or shape pieces that you’d like and toss the marshmallows in the marshmallow mixture. Shake the marshmallows vigorously in a wire strainer to remove the excess powder.
Alternatively, you can dust a baking sheet and put scoops of the marshmallow on it, and let them cool, as shown in the post.
Storage: The marshmallows can be made up to one week in advance, and stored in an airtight container.
*If your marshmallows have a wet layer on the bottom after the drying period, if likely means that you did not beat them until completely cool in step . You can blot the moisture off with a paper towel and dry them with the damp end up overnight to dry them out.